❎ SOLD Bags and Headphones

Silver Simon

Mar 17, 2013
Coldwater Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm selling some items that have never been used, and are just sitting in storage. All prices include shipping, and payments are made via Paypal. Thanks!

Garrett metal detector bag [SOLD]

Minelab padded metal detector bag [SOLD]

Garrett waterproof headphones, never used, but recently plugged in to test them [SOLD]

IMG_0214.JPG IMG_0215.JPG

Last edited:

ME2dig

Tenderfoot
Mar 4, 2014
Mid TN
Detector(s) used
Sov GT- Compass GS - CZ7a Pro - Big Bud (original) - Tesoro: Vaq, Stingray, SS+ , SS11 - Garrett: Ace250, AT3(2), Freedom 111, Freedom 111+ - Whites: Surfmaster11
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What is the size of the two bags. Would be interested in the Garrett for an Ace 250 & the Minelab for a Sovereign GT. Would you take less if purchased together?
I'm new to the forum but have been detecting since the 80's.......Lots of detectors...Not enough bags.
I live in Middle Tennessee & would pay via PayPal instantly. I will be out for the next few hours but will check back when I get back home...........Thank You

OP
OP
Silver Simon

Silver Simon

Mar 17, 2013
Coldwater Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is the size of the two bags. Would be interested in the Garrett for an Ace 250 & the Minelab for a Sovereign GT. Would you take less if purchased together?
I'm new to the forum but have been detecting since the 80's.......Lots of detectors...Not enough bags.
I live in Middle Tennessee & would pay via PayPal instantly. I will be out for the next few hours but will check back when I get back home...........Thank You

Both bags are just over 4 feet long, and they were for an AT Pro and E-Trac, so I assume they will be a good fit for your detectors. Selling both together will save on my shipping cost, so I would be willing to make a deal for $10 off, totaling $55. Let me know if you are interested, via a private message, and I'll give you my information.

dmoss8928

Jul 25, 2013
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro & Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would you consider trading some silver coins for the headphones? I have a silver eagle and couple more coins....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions