What's new

BAHAMAS PROJECT(S) - Discussion[interview] of: The PIRATES of New Providence BAHAMAS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 54237
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 54237

Guest
Mar 15, 2024 [WreckWatchTV] 12min
Announcing the first ever exploration of the waters of Nassau, New Providence in the Bahamas, in search of pirate ships and prizes lost in the golden age of piracy. Astonishingly, nobody has ever gone looking for sunken remains of Blackbeard and the Flying Gang in the home of the real pirates of the Caribbean. On land and sea, the New Providence Pirates Expedition is searching for the truth.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Arrrgh! Grab your eye patches and parrots! Wreckwatch is going pirate hunting in 2024. Subscribe and stay tuned for swash buckling interviews, stories and adventures!
 
Does the group have permit? (I didn't watch the vid.)
Don in SoCal
YES... Dr Michael Patemen is an Bahamian archaeologist and curator/lab director at AEX Bahamas Maritime Museum. Video is 12 minutes, watch it.
Michael Batemen.webp
 
Are they seeking investors for there 'advenntures'?
Do they have a Business Plan?
Is this a government sponsored, private or publicly funded project?
Don in SoCal
 
AllenX introduces the: The Motherlode | Ep. 1
Introducing our new show hosted by Dr. Michael Pateman & Dan Porter!
Following along as we welcome exciting guests and share stories about Treasure Hunting.
Be sure to subscribe for more updates and videos from The Motherlode!

 
In the Bahamas National Archives just down the road from the old Paradise Island Bridge you will find a lengthy list of "all" shipwrecks in the Bahamas from earliest times to about the 1980s. Not digitized or available online so far as I know. Mackay Street. Tel 242-393-2175, Email: archives@batelnet.bs, Web: Bahamas National Archives. They may be able to email you certain pages/dates.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ARC
The Motherlode: EP2

Dr. Michael Pateman and Dan Porter sit down with the legendary Mike Bolton to share old treasure hunting stories! [44min]

FILM CREDITS
Production Co: Allen Exploration
Executive Producers: Carl & Gigi Allen
Producer/Director: Dr. Michael Pateman
Producer: Brendan Chavez

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 15, 2024 [WreckWatchTV] 12min
Announcing the first ever exploration of the waters of Nassau, New Providence in the Bahamas, in search of pirate ships and prizes lost in the golden age of piracy. Astonishingly, nobody has ever gone looking for sunken remains of Blackbeard and the Flying Gang in the home of the real pirates of the Caribbean. On land and sea, the New Providence Pirates Expedition is searching for the truth.

I've been diving in the harbor since I was a young man....they dredged many a treasure up when they cut the cruise ship channel....I saw a famous treasure hunter find a 70 pound silver bar, and walk it through the straw market to his hotel room !! I still look around when passing thru...mainly for glass !!(bottles) there are many secrets on every side of the island...let's see if they discover some !!
 
I've been diving in the harbor since I was a young man....they dredged many a treasure up when they cut the cruise ship channel....I saw a famous treasure hunter find a 70 pound silver bar, and walk it through the straw market to his hotel room !! I still look around when passing thru...mainly for glass !!(bottles) there are many secrets on every side of the island...let's see if they discover some !!
Bart, Ep 2 is about the Bahama Banks and the “Maravillas". Did you watch it?
 

Attachments

  • Maravillas (2).webp
    Maravillas (2).webp
    129.1 KB · Views: 45

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom