What's new

baker city

hard rider

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2007
Messages
39
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
HAS ANYONE BEEN TO THE BAKER CITY,JOHN DAY AREAS?? LOOKING FOR A COUPLE OF PLACES TO PROSPECT,THANKS
 
been all over that area. Austin, bates good camping an m/d & panning. if there is gold some body or company probably has a claim on it.
 
How about the 'ol swimin' hole over on the Powder River?? I was up in Baker in '65 and '66. My buddy's dad lived there and worked in the mill (Ellingson's??). I keep thinkin' about the 'ol swimin' hole and the "glass factory" (every kids party place), for MDing. I haven't been back for about 49 years!! Where did all the time go??:dontknow:
been all over that area. Austin, bates good camping an m/d & panning. if there is gold some body or company probably has a claim on it.
 
There are Opportunities around John Day, start by asking around, I got a Hot tip at the chevron station a few years ago. Now I'll go tighten my lips up again...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom