What's new

Ball field find

Whatdayagot

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2015
Messages
619
Reaction score
1,986
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After digging clad I was about to quit and decided to change settings notching out below 75 and neg ground balanced and two mins later found this not the best shape but very happy to have found it image.webpimage.webp
 
Upvote 20
Id take that any time!! :thumbsup:
 
Nice job, Switch over to cherry pick huh :laughing7:
 
I had to been over the field numerous times every mode every speed I know there is more silver couldn't find it was driving me nuts so I read some posts and decided to try what a guy posted and right away I got the hit thanks everyone ! I'm very happy wish I would have switched it earlier in the day maybe would have found more but tomorrow is another day
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom