Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1576357257.501733.jpg

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While a beach ballast pile could be possible, I dont think this is that. It only measure about 80 feet and you woul dhave to take into account the natural spreading over time, so that would have been a much small ship. Second, looking at the beach over time, you are looking at infilled beach from the breakwater to the south of it, which has been expanded over time. The surface sand you are seeing now didnt used to be there. I would guess its most likely some left-over rip-rap from building the wall.

Lastly, wouldnt that beach be off limits anyway? Wouldnt matter if the Atocha was laying there, we couldnt touch it.

Last edited:

smallfoot

Bronze Member
May 29, 2019
Flawda
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If that's an east coast snap, there is no naturally occurring rock and I'm not sure of what wall you would be referring to unless that was a snide remark about some walls in progress elsewhere ...:laughing7:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If that's an east coast snap, there is no naturally occurring rock and I'm not sure of what wall you would be referring to unless that was a snide remark about some walls in progress elsewhere ...:laughing7:

No, its called using the brain. The coords are in the pic. Just look it up. South edge of the north side of port canaveral inlet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread