What's new

Baltimore Area hunters unite!

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok area hunters heres the deal. We are killing each other. I've just gone through my 7th straight skunk box. (mostly marked) Why are we fighting each other. Please PM my after Sunday (site maintainence on saturday) for my idea to work together.

This will work, we just have to work together.
 
Upvote 0
Describe the marked please- I wonder if it's the same I've come across?
 
Hey guys, checking in from Essex, MD.
 
Describe the marked please- I wonder if it's the same I've come across?

Lines down the side of the whole roll. sometimes green sometimes red
 
Piercesdad said:
Describe the marked please- I wonder if it's the same I've come across?

Lines down the side of the whole roll. sometimes green sometimes red

hey, im in colorado, so not close to u at all, but i just wanted to comment that i get halves marked like that ALL the time...almost 25% of my halves are like that...hope this helps! keep it up and hh!
 
47thelement said:
Describe the marked please- I wonder if it's the same I've come across?

Lines down the side of the whole roll. sometimes green sometimes red


I've certainly seen those- typically red and green, 3 tick marks along the rim. Some seen in black and blue with same spacing. This guy is definitely an east coast monster though. See his marks every week
 
I went through 2 boxes of halves the other week and noticed the lines on the coin rims. I live 30 minutes from Baltimore as well!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom