What's new

Bandido II or Eldorado?

bass99

Jr. Member
Joined
May 9, 2005
Messages
92
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab etrac with sunray probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Both umax models-almost same price. What would be your choice and why?
 
Both of those detectors are out of production.
I think the Bandito came with the 8'' brown coil
and the Eldorado came with the 8x9 web coil.
Bill.
 
My son and I both have Eldorado's. They are great all purpose detectors and work great for coin shooting. Once you get the hang of the disc. it works great. I haven't used the bandido but have heard great things about it. Both detectors hold their value well and sell fast on E-bay. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Id call Tesoro and get their opinions on them.
 
Hay Bass 99,

The most obvious difference between tha Eldorado and tha Bandido II uMax
is that the Eldorado has a true ED-180 discriminator and tha Bandido II uMax
has an ED-120 discriminator.

I have not used a Bandido, but I like tha Eldorado a lot. I just guess that I
would perfer tha ED-180 over tha ED-120.

I had an Eldorado and later I opted for tha Euro Sabre because of tha
" Iron ID " feature. I have 4 other Tesoro'es at this time.

Thay say that tha older Bandido'es were smoother than tha Bandido II uMax
in iron.

Happy Huntin,

Tabdog
 
Thanks everyone. Got a good deal on a Vaquero.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom