What's new

Bank Counting Error......To My Advantage

PJ in WI

Full Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2007
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
EXPLORER SE and an ACE 250
I returned $35-$40 worth of pennies yesterday and the machine had a malfunction and counted my pennies as pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters and halves. The tellers said they knew that I was being over paid but the had to give me what the counter read which was $218. I told them that they did not have to do this but they insisted. I usually take in $200 but I only had the lesser amount in my car. Today when I get my new coins, I will be being the girls gift certificates to Qdoba's.
 
Upvote 0
Smart to bring it to the attention of the bank. They said it's okay...so it's OKAY!
rileyboy
 
That's the best way to make money! I had the teller discount before and I made about 250 bucks just to look through a bunch of Nickels!!

-bigJ
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom