What's new

Bank Holiday

My dump bank only takes real holidays sos I stopped by and got a couple boxes of dimes to get rid of the shakes. One box the dimes are in coin condoms so I scanned the rolls and 2 had a silver. Other box is paper rolls for sorting tonight. Silver for ME haha. HH or sulking, Mark
 
Finaly found my 50th silver dime. I am finding about 1 to 3 a box.
 
jewelerdave said:
Finaly found my 50th silver dime. I am finding about 1 to 3 a box.
Congrats on your 50th Dave. I did get a couple square dime tubes at the coin shop today, 1 for Rosies (10) and 1 for Mercs (2) so I plan to get 100 this year LOL. Maybe that paper roll box has the rest. HH Mark
 
Both of my buy banks and my dump bank were open today........yeah!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom