What's new

Bank said "No 50 roll boxes????"

scotto

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
1,785
Reaction score
278
Golden Thread
0
Location
My first M/D find
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Bank said "No 50 roll boxes????"

I went to order my first box of halves at my local bank on Thursday, and the lady told me they can't get $500 boxes of halves, just $100 boxes. ??? Anyone else ever get this ??

So I ordered 5 boxes. If she screwed up and I get 5 - $500 boxes, I'll be a coin-rummaging fool come next week. ;D
 
Upvote 0
Re: Bank said "No 50 roll boxes????"

I wouldnt doubt she screwed up LOL.

Would be an awfully small box to have 10 rolls in it. Unless
they run their own coin services, amongst branches. That could
be. Let us know.

$2500 in halves will be alot funner - think of it that way haha.
 
Re: Bank said "No 50 roll boxes????"

I have never heard of a $100 box Scott. Let us know when you pick them up. Interesting ???
 
Re: Bank said "No 50 roll boxes????"

My local bank told me all they can get is 1000.00 loose bag of halfs,,,MIKE :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom