JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not exactly sure why but when I try to log in using my 4G on my phone it says IP address banned I use wifi and I can log in but I don't always have wifi. I've not posted much lately but I always enjoy reading about others finds I've always been polite and respectful follow the rules why is my IP address banned has me a little upset and displeased with treasurenet when I've prior to this really loved this site

OP
OP
JVA5th

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Must have been some sort of glitch I can get into treasurenet without wifi. I have anxiety issues and sleep issues which can cause me a lot of anxiety I've used treasurenet to calm my anxiety whenever I have issues it distracts my mind to read about everyone's finds it really interests me was quite upset when I thought I was banned anxiety isn't a nice thing reading things on treasurenet has always been an escape when it's at its worst for me so I'm glad that it was just some sort of glitch

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not real Computer literate.
and even less so when it comes to 4G or wifi.
I don't use Mobile Computers of any type, and
My phone is used as a Phone .

But I checked your IP & it does not appear that anyone else uses that IP,
So yes it must have been a Glitch.

Hopefully it's good from now on, & thanks for the Kind words about how treasurenet helps you :thumbsup:

OP
OP
JVA5th

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm very grateful it was just a glitch I read posts everyday and thank you for responding it's much appreciated everyone on here is so polite and helpful it'd why I love this site

Rodbuster209

Oct 26, 2010
Northern California
Detector(s) used
MineLab SE, Excaliber 1000, Sovereign, White's SpectrumXLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has also happened to me a couple weeks ago, I was wondering why, then it let me back on.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder if it has something to do with the signal trying to hit Tower properly :dontknow:

OP
OP
JVA5th

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's working fine now could have been bad signal or a glitch I live in the country so maybe the poor service here caused some sort of confusion for the server I've no clue but it works now so it's no big deal I've always been very satisfied with treasurenet so I can't complain

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
On another forum a few of our members were having similar issues and one of our computer wizzes adviced to clear the cache on their cell phones and that seemed to do the trick.

Regards + HH

Bill

OP
OP
JVA5th

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll do that my phone is new though haven't done much with it its a galaxy s6 edge I think it may have something to do with the poor service out where I live otherwise I have no clue

Anduril

Bronze Member
Aug 31, 2015
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI-2500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'll do that my phone is new though haven't done much with it its a galaxy s6 edge I think it may have something to do with the poor service out where I live otherwise I have no clue

I work in the cellular industry.
This problem is not caused by poor signal or lack of coverage.
If it happened when attempting the connection via WiFi, then most likley it's a router imposed restriction from that provider.
If it happened when attempting the connection via your cellular service, its less likely to be a router issue, but still could be.

If it's working now, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

OP
OP
JVA5th

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay thanks everyone and I'm not worried about it anymore it's working now that's all that matters

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am total confused over these comments. Good thing that I do not have one of these phones that I could not afford.

OP
OP
JVA5th

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your not missing out much phones are just a money drain I probably waste to much time and money on mine but I try to stay off it I'm one of the few my age who likes things like metal detecting heck I spent all yesterday digging my neighbors yard for old bottles lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread