What's new

Barber Pocket Spill

dblick

Jr. Member
Joined
May 25, 2011
Messages
25
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wilkes Barre, PA
I am not one to post on here often, just a viewer. Today was noteworthy as I found my first Barber coin spill which included a 1906-D Half.

I have been going to my grandmothers olf farmhouse for over a year metal detecting, finding only wheats and 3 silver dimes. With that said, I was driving through the area and decided to stop. I have gone through the front yard many times but got a good signal near the old sidewalk. The coins were only about 3 inches in the ground which i consider very shallow.

My total haul for the day was

1906 - D Barber Half
1899 Barber Quarter
1909 Barber Dime
1920 Wheat cent, no pictured.

I will be traveling back soon to hit the rest of the yard again.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    339.6 KB · Views: 211
  • image2.webp
    image2.webp
    1,000 KB · Views: 181
  • image3.webp
    image3.webp
    1 MB · Views: 175
Upvote 20
That's a great spill! Beautiful coins

Scouts out!
 
I am not one to post on here often, just a viewer. Today was noteworthy as I found my first Barber coin spill which included a 1906-D Half.

I have been going to my grandmothers olf farmhouse for over a year metal detecting, finding only wheats and 3 silver dimes. With that said, I was driving through the area and decided to stop. I have gone through the front yard many times but got a good signal near the old sidewalk. The coins were only about 3 inches in the ground which i consider very shallow.

My total haul for the day was

1906 - D Barber Half
1899 Barber Quarter
1909 Barber Dime
1920 Wheat cent, no pictured.

I will be traveling back soon to hit the rest of the yard again.

Nice

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
awesome coins!
 
You gotta love spills,but even better is a silver spill, but even better than a silver spill is a barber silver spill!
 
That's one great coin spill !
 
WOW thats awesome, in grate shape to...Congrats to ya.....:occasion14:
 
What a nice pocket spill!
 
Finding one Barber is great, but three is amazing! Way to go!
 
Nice barber spill.:thumbsup: I love the barber coins:love10: I found one today as well.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom