What's new

barbers and franks

This is a joke right?????? Tell me your just joking.

This belongs in Comedy Central..........
 
LMAO, this person wants to pay 20% of what you can get from a coin dealer. Guess they think this is the idiot forum.
 
i'll go 3.5 x face and 1 x face for 65-70 kennedy and i will pay after you ship
 
I can get 5X face for 40%ers at my local coin shop right now. I doubt you'll be hearing from anyone soon. :D
 
hhhmmmm, well i guess by the posts that followed your offer nobody knows if your buying or selling.
soooooooo, if your selling at 3x face, i will cash in the house, car and the dog and take all you have!
mmmmmm, if your buying at 3x face, let me consult the shoulder midgets, :icon_profileright: :icon_scratch: :icon_profileleft:
replys - sell, keep, sell, keep, sell, keep, sell, keep, kell, seep........
oh damn i am so confused..........
by for now :icon_jokercolor:
 
Asyml8r said:
3X face and shipping, let me know
I got your "franks" right here. Now pay me :-*
 

Attachments

  • hotdog.webp
    hotdog.webp
    60.7 KB · Views: 322
photogame said:
hhhmmmm, well i guess by the posts that followed your offer nobody knows if your buying or selling.

I know. He wants to buy. I can assure you........these are not his sell prices.
 
HAHAHA
 

Attachments

  • pic.webp
    pic.webp
    3.8 KB · Views: 207

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom