ronwoodcraft Bronze Member Joined Jul 14, 2007 Messages 2,349 Reaction score 8,462 Golden Thread 0 Location Idaho Jun 9, 2018 Thread Owner #1 Taken yesterday afternoon when the weather was nice.....Rainy today. Attachments realis.webp 354.5 KB · Views: 84 017777777.webp 247.9 KB · Views: 87 smarnhancer.webp 241.7 KB · Views: 91 archcopyone.webp 361.9 KB · Views: 83
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Jun 10, 2018 #2 What a peaceful and picturesque area you live in. Love them all!
tamrock Platinum Member Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 16,407 Reaction score 34,874 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 10, 2018 #3 Those are beautiful.
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 12, 2018 #4 ronwoodcraft said: Taken yesterday afternoon when the weather was nice.....Rainy today. Click to expand... Awesome .. Enlarge & Frame. I need tho travel more before my "Great Gig in the Sky".
ronwoodcraft said: Taken yesterday afternoon when the weather was nice.....Rainy today. Click to expand... Awesome .. Enlarge & Frame. I need tho travel more before my "Great Gig in the Sky".