What's new

Barry Clifford @ Brewster Ladys Library talking about Whydah

cchunter

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2009
Messages
87
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brewster, Cape Cod MA
Detector(s) used
AT Pro / Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know it a few months away but mark your calenders now. I will definitely be going. I know its free but will find out if you need tickets.

Saturday, October 17, 3 pm
The Brewster Ladies Library
Barry Clifford
will give a slide show and talk about the Whydah . After fifteen years of exploration and survey ,
the team headed by Barry Clifford, finally found a cannon from a pirate ship. When the ship’s bell engraved “The Whydah Galley 1716” was recovered in 1985, most agreed that the ship Whydah had been found.
 
Hey thanks for the heads up, been out detecting lately?
 
skarmajunga said:
Hey thanks for the heads up, been out detecting lately?
Not enuff been busy at work and family stuff.

No tickets needed just show up.
 
I just remembered this, glad I didnt miss it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom