culbert5704

Greenie
Sep 19, 2013
North Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Recieved my AT Pro today from Bart. I had it delivered to the bank and it came while I was gone. As soon as I walked back in from lunch I had 10 employees in my office to see it. No work done from 2-3 at the bank. Several people want me to look for their property pins. I thought I was going to look for treasure. Reality has set in. Everything was in great working order and I made my first find in my front yard. Cut off metal end of a hose. Guess I will have to keep my day job. Thanks again Bart for all your help and getting me started on my new hobby.

Kent

FCCDFEd

Sep 29, 2007
Terra Bella, Ca.
Detector(s) used
DFX, IDXPro, MXT, Lobo St., At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You will love the AT Pro, got mine in March 2012 and love it so much that I use it more now than by DFX. Have fun and hunt in all the offered properties when you can.

HH fccdfed

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Recieved my AT Pro today from Bart. I had it delivered to the bank and it came while I was gone. As soon as I walked back in from lunch I had 10 employees in my office to see it. No work done from 2-3 at the bank. Several people want me to look for their property pins. I thought I was going to look for treasure. Reality has set in. Everything was in great working order and I made my first find in my front yard. Cut off metal end of a hose. Guess I will have to keep my day job. Thanks again Bart for all your help and getting me started on my new hobby.

Kent

That is to funny! Metal Detectors have a way of drawing a crowd. On the beach its the worst! lol

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hope your attention has caled down by now and you seeing just how good that Garrett AT Pro is!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread