What's new

Bart

onadraw

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2005
Messages
99
Reaction score
78
Golden Thread
0
Location
Jacksonville, FL
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT, Excalibur II, Tesoro Lobo ST, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, I wanted an Excalibur II.

At 1:30 I'm talking to Bart at Big Boys Hobbies and by 2:30 he already sent me my tracking number.
(He twisted my arm folks)

Couldn't beat his price, Can't beat that shipping speed.

Things are looking good and I'm glad I contacted Bart at bigboyshobbies.net
 
Good luck and wishing you big gold in your scoop
 
I didn't realize there was a supporting vendor review section.
Maybe a mod wants to move this post?
 
Bart certainly knows his stuff.
 
Bart at Big Boys Hobbies goes above and beyond 'normal' customer service. I wish all businesses were like this.
 
Are you going to add some mods?
 
I ordered a Minelab Equinox 800 March 9 ,2021 from him and received a Tracking Number shortly later I live in North Carolina and Blinked it was Delivered to my Front Porch March 12,2021
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom