What's new

Barts awesome!

siloman

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 27, 2012
Messages
8
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Barts' awesome!

I just ordered an AT Pro with all the fix'ns from Bart. I was having technical issues with placing my order and low and behold Bart to the rescue. Thanks Bart.
 
I just ordered an AT Pro with all the fix'ns from Bart. I was having technical issues with placing my order and low and behold Bart to the rescue. Thanks Bart.

We are here as always! Glad to get you such an awesome detector!
 
Bart, I'm the one that called you with the AT Pro/ AT Gold mishaps. I should have the coil sent your way by next week.
 
Bart, I'm the one that called you with the AT Pro/ AT Gold mishaps. I should have the coil sent your way by next week.

Gotcha! We will get it fixed!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom