What's new

Just got my Manticore from Big Boys Hobbies

Digger54

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2010
Messages
659
Reaction score
886
Golden Thread
0
Location
SC Lowcountry
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, Bandido II, Sovereign GT, Fisher1280X, Nautilus DMCIIB, Deus2, Manticore.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I was going to wait until fall but saw a price change coming on the Manticore so I ordered one late on Saturday. Was surprised to have it arrive today less than a week after it was ordered! I appreciate the military discount that Bart extended to me as well so I was able to afford the much recommended M-9 coil. Thanks for the fast and hassle free transaction Bart!

Too dang hot to do much hunting now but it will give me time to putter around with it in my test garden and learn the machine.
 
I was going to wait until fall but saw a price change coming on the Manticore so I ordered one late on Saturday. Was surprised to have it arrive today less than a week after it was ordered! I appreciate the military discount that Bart extended to me as well so I was able to afford the much recommended M-9 coil. Thanks for the fast and hassle free transaction Bart!

Too dang hot to do much hunting now but it will give me time to putter around with it in my test garden and learn the machine.
Glad to have helped, and I hear ya on the HEAT. Early in the morning or evening time is about the only time you can get out right now. You picked the heck of a Detector in that Minelab Manticore, though. Best one out right now!
 
Just ordered mine from Bart as well. True to his word, it shipped out the next morning. Should be here next Friday, the 14th.
 
Just ordered mine from Bart as well. True to his word, it shipped out the next morning. Should be here next Friday, the 14th.
The Manticore is a heck of a machine, and thank you!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom