What's new

Batwing Buckle Madness...And Another Large Cent To Add To The Year's Totals

Evolution

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
5,285
Reaction score
2,483
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX (with 4x6 shooter DD coil and 12" spider coil), Minelab Rocco 2700. (E-Trac)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit up a couple foundations today with my buddy Tony. Came home with a few goodies. One foundation produced all three batwing buckles and the matron head large cent. All three batwing buckles were found in the same 10'x10' square area on the side of a hill...which I can only assume means that someone wearing a batman costume took a tumble down the hill in the early 1800s. The one buckle is the smallest one I've found yet. Over the years I've probably found 5 or 6 different sizes of the batwing. Thanks for looking. Happy hunting folks.

20160922_111545_resized.webp 20160922_111552_resized.webp 20160922_111619_resized.webp

20160922_122817_resized.webp 20160922_162300_resized.webp

20160922_162409_resized.webp 20160922_162336_resized.webp
 
Upvote 40
Congrats on some really nice finds!
 
Na-na na-na na-na na-na na-na na-na na-na na-na Bat-man.... Sorry... :dontknow: Haha great finds!!!:tongue3::thumbsup:
 
killer buckles... and three of them at that. Very well played sir
 
The triangular-shape is bone or ceramic?
 
Very nice relic hunt with a Large cent for good measure. :occasion14:
 
That's just what I was thinking, Batman costume.nice finds today, you cleaned up on the buckles.
 
buckles & buttons keep the ears happy :--), nice LC
 
Nice LC and Buckles! Congrats and HH
 
Batman costume:laughing7: wtg on the Lc and those nice early buckles. very nice hunt.
 
I really like your title.

Batwing Buckle Madness!

BATWING BUCKLE MADNESS!

BATWING BUCKLE MADNESS!!!
 
Congrats on the finds, those batwing buckles are really cool
 
Nice......Expecting something "Yuge" from you this fall. Don't disappoint me. LOL Hogge
 
I have zero batwings my friend. 20 shoe buckles or so and not one batwing
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom