Reelsnrods
Sr. Member
Good day.
I was at a estate sale recently in Vermont. While kicking around outside waiting for the sale to start, I spied an old Whites detector peaking out of a box. I hoped I?d find some dug items in the house, and


did find a cool one in the basement! Pretty rusty, but still a great piece for the shelf. Looking online looks like mid to late 1800?s? I can?t find a match to the angled slit where it attached to rifle?
Thanks for any help dating it.
I was at a estate sale recently in Vermont. While kicking around outside waiting for the sale to start, I spied an old Whites detector peaking out of a box. I hoped I?d find some dug items in the house, and



did find a cool one in the basement! Pretty rusty, but still a great piece for the shelf. Looking online looks like mid to late 1800?s? I can?t find a match to the angled slit where it attached to rifle?Thanks for any help dating it.







