BB Thorsen Photos

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Got a book full of these, still have not had any luck regarding who the family might have been that is pictured in them. If it helps, I found the album in a demo site here in Elgin but all the pics are from the Morris, Il., studio of BB Thorsen with the possible exception of the daguerro types and the most recent photo in the album, a small picture of a soldier in what looks like WW1 attire.

Attachments

• BBThorsen.jpg
    BBThorsen.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 489

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL She Looks Scared to death.

nice Pic !

stinkystarr

May 3, 2010
I have old photos of my family with B.B. Thorsen on bottum of them from Morris illinois. Need find out who they are

zachc88

Aug 20, 2022
Got a book full of these, still have not had any luck regarding who the family might have been that is pictured in them. If it helps, I found the album in a demo site here in Elgin but all the pics are from the Morris, Il., studio of BB Thorsen with the possible exception of the daguerro types and the most recent photo in the album, a small picture of a soldier in what looks like WW1 attire.
Hello Sir,

I am extremely interested in the photos you found in Morris, IL. I have many ancestors who were photographed by BB Thorsen. I only am in possession of one photo. You can contact me at [email protected]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread