What's new

Be back soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

tat2guy

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2011
Messages
393
Reaction score
125
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chester County pa
Primary Interest:
Other
My youngest son is dragging me off to try gold panning. Talk to you guys soon.
 
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
Have fun building memories tat2guy.
 
Looking forward to the bonding. I still can't beleive my 11 yr old wants to do this but ill take it. The gold fever I think is hitting my 14 yr old too. I think I'll try sticking my detector around some of the swimming holes too.

Ttyl Jay
 
Looking forward to the bonding. I still can't beleive my 11 yr old wants to do this but ill take it. The gold fever I think is hitting my 14 yr old too. I think I'll try sticking my detector around some of the swimming holes too.

Ttyl Jay

No telling what you may find. :thumbsup:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom