BE CAREFULL

Do you fill naged when some one tells you to BE CAREFULL becuse of your post.

• Total voters
S

SASQUASH

It might be the Rebel in me but I don't like to be tolled to be carefull. I have been M.D.ing for 15 years or so I have been hurt a few times well out & love it . It makes for good story. I come hear to tell of adventures & ideas not to be a mother. I'm not to good with laws & rules. Fill your hole,pick up your trash, don't treaspass & the I.R.S. can kiss my be carefull. Don't get me wrong I don't disrespect to get my way. I have what I call the call of the wild. The treasure is just rusting away. Some times I fill I should get it at all cost. Do you ever fell like that.I sheare by placeing my local finds in the Museum. Thank you for your respons. SASQUATCH <><

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I voted yes just for the Heck of it ;D

actually I havn't been told what to do, or what Not to do, at any point I can remember.

(in reference to the Hobby)

However, Being that I already Respect other peoples Property, I guess if someone told me to,

I'd just let it go in one ear and out the other. ;)

now in my Personal Life, when told to do something, I usually do the opposite. or Not at all ;D

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
As far as hunting, yes cause a little danger keeps you on your toes and I'm not refering to disrespecting someone's property. You have more chance of being hurt driving to the supermarket than THing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions