What's new

Beach combing treasure

Blak bart

Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2016
Messages
20,198
Reaction score
107,787
Golden Thread
5
Location
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When im in the mangroves beachcombing and bottle hunting I never pass on a good piece of drift wood with character. If it speaks to me it becomes furniture or picture frames or just art. Heres 2 pieces I made this weekend.
photo-110.webp
photo-109.webp
photo-108.webp
photo-111.webp
photo-112.webp
Here we have blackbeards night stand, or perhaps Robinson curusoes end table.
Heres a coffee table/bench
photo-114.webp
photo-113.webppoint is treasure is in the eye of the beholder. Or one mans trash is another mans treasure.
 
Great pictures. Treasure is where we find it.
 
Nice way to repurpose !! Looks great
 
Thanks for sharing , looks great,
 
Those tables are very nice looking. I like the shell display.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom