M Monte1962 Tenderfoot Joined Apr 5, 2016 Messages 5 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Braintree Detector(s) used Garret ace 150 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 5, 2016 Thread Owner #1 Hi people new member here I'm looking for an id on a stone/fossil found on a beach in the uk. Any help much appreciated Attachments image.webp 319.3 KB · Views: 134 image.webp 462.1 KB · Views: 130
Hi people new member here I'm looking for an id on a stone/fossil found on a beach in the uk. Any help much appreciated
I Inyo Full Member Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 166 Reaction score 133 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Apr 5, 2016 #2 Deleted by author. Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
PennyG Sr. Member Joined Apr 21, 2014 Messages 431 Reaction score 284 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 6, 2016 #3 Not sure what it is but found this chart with similar looking fossils.
M Monte1962 Tenderfoot Joined Apr 5, 2016 Messages 5 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Braintree Detector(s) used Garret ace 150 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 6, 2016 Thread Owner #4 Thanks for the reply I think you have solved it much appreciated
RustyGold Gold Member Joined Aug 16, 2013 Messages 9,510 Reaction score 11,223 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern California Detector(s) used XP Deus I & II Xterra Elite Xterra Pro Primary Interest: Other Apr 6, 2016 #5 Awesome chart PennyG! Way to go!