M Monte1962 Tenderfoot Joined Apr 5, 2016 Messages 5 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Braintree Detector(s) used Garret ace 150 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 5, 2016 Thread Owner #1 Hi people new member here I'm looking for an id on a stone/fossil found on a beach in the uk. Any help much appreciated Attachments image.webp 319.3 KB · Views: 104
Hi people new member here I'm looking for an id on a stone/fossil found on a beach in the uk. Any help much appreciated
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,554 Reaction score 7,441 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 5, 2016 #2 Welcome to TNET! I do not believe your item is a fossil. It looks like there is a softer material that is between the harder material that has eroded leaving the interesting look. Nice find though.
Welcome to TNET! I do not believe your item is a fossil. It looks like there is a softer material that is between the harder material that has eroded leaving the interesting look. Nice find though.