What's new

Beach finds in Charleston after extensive dredging

Chrysalyst

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2019
Messages
27
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi!
I am new to this forum and also to finding bones and other unknown fossils or petrified bones! Over the last year, my beachcombing has turned from nice shells to fossilized bones/sealife but I'm no geologist or paleontologist so any help identifying my posted pics would be greatly appreciated!!

I did a little research and was wondering if all four of these teeth are from a Pleistocene horse???
One is a little over 3 inches long!
 

Attachments

  • 20190725_165518.webp
    20190725_165518.webp
    340.8 KB · Views: 156
Hi!
I am new to this forum and also to finding bones and other unknown fossils or petrified bones! Over the last year, my beachcombing has turned from nice shells to fossilized bones/sealife but I'm no geologist or paleontologist so any help identifying my posted pics would be greatly appreciated!!

I did a little research and was wondering if all four of these teeth are from a Pleistocene horse???
One is a little over 3 inches long!
Might also be a camel tooth/teeth. Hard to tell the difference.
 
Welcome to tnet
 
Thanks!!
 
Yes, that is what it looks like from the pictures.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom