What's new

Beach gold!!!!!!!!!?

DIE HARD

Full Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2014
Messages
101
Reaction score
176
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't usually hunt around the beach but decided to give it another go after my many fails. I only dug about 15 soda cans before I had my first tone around 76 and found this. I was already frozen and decided to call it a day. I don't wanna get excited about it because I don't know if it's real but here it is ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1480287820.659554.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1480287873.288858.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1480288452.315743.webp last image from left to right : c** 14k wa
 
Upvote 22
Congrats on the gold earring. More than likely the stones are Cz's, but no doubt the gold is real, and some earring have as much gold in them as a ladies ring. Very nice.
 
Congrats on the frozen gold...
 
Figures never have lucked out on the diamonds yet maybe some day oh well will just save it as gold
 
Figures never have lucked out on the diamonds yet maybe some day oh well will just save it as gold

I wouldn't give up so quick, the could be diamonds, I would get them checked. Neat find no matter what they are.
 
Welcome to tnet bet your hooked now Great find thanks for sharing it!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom