What's new

Beach hunt yields Forster wedding band

ArmyJoe

Full Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2014
Messages
137
Reaction score
334
Golden Thread
0
Location
S. Korea
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hunting the long flat beaches of central Florida at low tide has been rough. I've managed to squeak out a few jewelry pieces which turned out to be junk with the exception of one silver ring and my first wedding band which happens to be engraved too! It has two names and a date on it. Doing my due diligence I contacted all hotels in the area and put an ad on Craigslist...

We will see how that goes, but pics are below!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1439260246.173911.webp
 
Upvote 10
Found this stuff too, it was rough out there.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1439260361.682357.webp
 
Great save, I hope you are able to get the return done, that would be an awesome finish to the story!
 
good job on the finds, would be cool if you can return it, just be careful of who tries to claim it from craigslist
 
The inscription is rather unique, so if they can't get that right it'll stay with me... Not sure of the metal since it's not marked but I'm thinking titanium. So it may have traveled along the beach for a while before being found... Either way, hoping to return it.
 
ARMY JOE WHAT TOU GONNA DO WITH ALL THE SUNGLASSES YOU GOT FROM THE BEACH AND THE LITTLE RING IS PRETTY NEAT.MAN THOSE GLASSES 3RD IN LINE I GOT TO HAVE THEM IF YOU DONT MIND . IF YOU DECIDED TO THROW THEM AWAY SEND THEM MY WAY. NICE BOXED LOOK.
 
I wouldn't mind a pair of those shades either ;) Either the rainbow aviators or the ones in the back... to cute!
 
Nice time at the beach
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom