R red fox bob Jr. Member Joined Feb 23, 2016 Messages 93 Reaction score 71 Golden Thread 0 Location Apollo,Pa Detector(s) used XP Deus,Garrett Pro Pointer,Custom Made Sand Scoop,Garrett AT Pinpointer, Whites MX Sport , Eqauinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 28, 2016 Thread Owner #1 Would someone explain the difference between the ID & the 300. I am thinking it is only the coil ? Thank you ahead of time.
Would someone explain the difference between the ID & the 300. I am thinking it is only the coil ? Thank you ahead of time.
S scotter1 Full Member Joined Mar 16, 2014 Messages 182 Reaction score 155 Golden Thread 0 Location upstate ny Detector(s) used whites dfx,xlt,idx,prism,tm 808,fisher gold bug,1280x,xp deuse Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 28, 2016 #2 bingo
R red fox bob Jr. Member Joined Feb 23, 2016 Messages 93 Reaction score 71 Golden Thread 0 Location Apollo,Pa Detector(s) used XP Deus,Garrett Pro Pointer,Custom Made Sand Scoop,Garrett AT Pinpointer, Whites MX Sport , Eqauinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 28, 2016 Thread Owner #3 scotter1 thanks for the feed back.I just needed someone to confirm what I was thinking. I sent you a PM Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
scotter1 thanks for the feed back.I just needed someone to confirm what I was thinking. I sent you a PM