What's new

Beach Hunting Sanibel, Florida?

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2011
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
785
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS 2, GPX 4500 and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, XP DEUS, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey everyone, I've never hunted any beaches before don't know the laws or rules or if some are off limits or not. I'm going to Sanibel Island, FL in January, my grandparents have a condo down there and I was wondering if you can metal the beach there?
 
Upvote 0
yep, lots of junk there though.
 
Yes, the beach is open for hunting, as is the water. You ARE NOT ALLOWED to dig in any of the dunes, or (depending on the season) in any turtle nesting areas.

The rest of the beach is all yours! Happy hunting, and don't forget to post pictures of everything you find!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom