MilitariaCollector
Full Member
- #1
Thread Owner
I went out beach hunting for the first time today. There were some swimmers, and sunbathers there, but nobody really talked to me. However, a young boy decided to tag along with me, with his mother yapping away on the phone 25 feet behind us. He was curious, and wanted to help find treasure. I was trying to be friendly, but after a while got a little annoyed, and walked to another part of the beach. I dont mind talking to people, but I really dont want anyone hanging around me when I start digging things up. The young ones seem the most curious. Are there any polite ways of being left alone?


Now to the original question: The best time to hunt undisturbed would be the early morning right after the break of dawn or just before dark. Although, just before dark may not be doable for long, since many public beaches won't let people stay after a certain hour.






