goldnugget
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Nov 3, 2005
- Messages
- 455
- Reaction score
- 273
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- East Coast U S A
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab XP-Pro- MinelabExcaliber -Fisher1260 Minelab E-Trac - Minelab Equinox 800
Back to my Hot Spot- It usually replenish itself every 30 days. If you haven watched the Weather ,we have had North East Winds and High Surf 4 to 7 feet for the Past 2 weeks. We also have a Full Moon on September 27,2015. I use a Minelab Excalibur with an 8 inch coil and a Babbs Scoop with a Stainless Steel Tip. I'll will have to learn how to submit (2 ) Video's Thanks for looking Goldnugget -
The 1st Picture is Coins before I added the Sparkle. ( Cleaned )
If you do not have a Good Scoop in this area, you are out of lucking getting down to the Goodies



The 1st Picture is Coins before I added the Sparkle. ( Cleaned )
If you do not have a Good Scoop in this area, you are out of lucking getting down to the Goodies



Upvote
34







