USNFLYR Sr. Member Joined Dec 17, 2018 Messages 334 Reaction score 476 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 13, 2020 #1 I found these two non metal items while picking through wharf ruins along a river. The area had brick, glass, metal and wood debris from when they demolished the wharf. They appear to be made of clay...maybe some sort of oven/stove item?
I found these two non metal items while picking through wharf ruins along a river. The area had brick, glass, metal and wood debris from when they demolished the wharf. They appear to be made of clay...maybe some sort of oven/stove item?
ticndig Silver Member Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 3,656 Reaction score 8,619 Golden Thread 1 Location Cumberland Va 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used T-2-SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 13, 2020 #2 looks like a honing stone to me . used to sharpen knives Upvote 0
USNFLYR Sr. Member Joined Dec 17, 2018 Messages 334 Reaction score 476 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 15, 2020 Thread Owner #3 I can certainly see that. If so, my two sections would've once been one piece (together) with the middle missing? Upvote 0
I can certainly see that. If so, my two sections would've once been one piece (together) with the middle missing?