What's new

Beaches in and around Nashville

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am coming down to Nashville next month and will be there for a week. I was wanting to know if detecting beaches and the water is allow. Would be willing to team up with anyone for a day hunt.
 
TVA says all of "their" water and lands are prohibited from any metal detecting. They have been known to take detectors and issue tickets.
BUT, if you ask some local park rangers/managers, they will tell you to go ahead- I have yet to be turned down by one. I think they resent the knowitall TVA nazis as much as the rest of us.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom