What's new

Bead Me Up, Scotty!!

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
7,826
Reaction score
7,076
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went out for a "late night" hunt the other night and had pretty good success for hunting in the dark. I hit a Ft Ancient spot and found 3 nice Bone Beads and one of them is a really nice big one. I didn't find any Points there, but I went up and hit the Archaic ridges before I left and found two killers and a couple other pieces. One of them is a really nice Serrated Point and the other is an Archaic Side Notch Point. The Side Notch has a little flea bite on the tip but is still one hell of a nice Point. No in situs since it was a night hunt.
 

Attachments

  • 100_5233.webp
    100_5233.webp
    45.5 KB · Views: 111
  • 100_5234.webp
    100_5234.webp
    27.4 KB · Views: 99
  • 100_5235.webp
    100_5235.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 98
  • 100_5236.webp
    100_5236.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 80
  • 100_5237.webp
    100_5237.webp
    16 KB · Views: 91
  • 100_5238.webp
    100_5238.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 87
  • 100_5239.webp
    100_5239.webp
    18.9 KB · Views: 94
  • 100_5241.webp
    100_5241.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 85
  • 100_5242.webp
    100_5242.webp
    18.6 KB · Views: 102
  • 100_5243.webp
    100_5243.webp
    29.8 KB · Views: 97
  • 100_5247.webp
    100_5247.webp
    35.4 KB · Views: 102
Upvote 0
Awesome. love that last point. tip ding wouldnt bother me.
 
Love those beads! And that serrated point is fantastic.....I'd say you did really great for a night hunt!
 
Killers! All!
 
your so hardcore
 
Nice finds Steve. That serrated point is nice. I have yet to find a bead. Thanks for sharing/posting.
 
Glad to see I'm not the only person who's ever hunted at night (even at sites with permission!!)
 
Day or night you had a good hunt. Love the point with teeth. Thanks for sharing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom