What's new

Bear at cabin door

signal_line

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2011
Messages
3,975
Reaction score
2,236
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard this a long time ago so it might be true, but it’s still mean. And I’ll add a warning do not try this at home or for a YouTube jackass video.

Some guys in a remote cabin heard a bear scratching at the door. One of them got the idea to have one guy swing the door open and another guy whack the bear with a cast-iron frying pan. So he pulled the door open and the other guy took a swing at the bear with the frying pan. No way! The bear just put up its paw and blocked the swing.
 
Last edited:
Most of it is from a Movie with John Candy .

Posssibly the Great Outdoors
 
:dontknow:Mandela Effect :dontknow: I Could Have Sworn there was a Frying Pan involved :dontknow:

 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom