What's new

Beautiful Civil War button!

Jacobsdt

Full Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2012
Messages
229
Reaction score
805
Golden Thread
0
Location
VA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Fisher F75 ltd, Garrett Pro Pointer and a little luck
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My friend took me to a new spot today, close to Fredericksburg, on a property that supposedly had a lot of troop activity. It of course had a lot of relic hunters over the years the owner was telling us. We spent 5 hours in the woods, but it was worth. The fly's and mosquitoes were horrible but the weather was nice. I found this Rhode Island button and a knapsack hook, my friend found one bullet. Also a pocket full of shotgun shells.:laughing7:

PART_1436717418519_.IMG_20150712_121005_edited.webp

20150711_152248[1]_edited.webp. 20150712_121104[1]_edited.webp

20150712_170859[1]_edited.webp. I wasn't sure what button it was until I got home and cleaned it, it was awesome, another first. Thanks for looking.
 
Upvote 34
Very nice button, and j hook. I didn't get to go this weekend so I'm jealous. There's always something left. Congrats
 
Very nice button! Congratulations.
 
VERY NICE RI. BUTTON.
 
yeah that button cleaned up super nice Never found a navy one.Great find for sure.
 
Looks like a great and quiet place to go hunting!!!! Nice button!
 
Very nice to see that clean up so well. Cool find!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom