Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You guys just don’t understand I hunt A LOT and the IH Cent comes very few and in between for me in the 6 years of my addiction. I might average 2-3 a year and they’re always crusty as heck. Well today I got that 100%, uncut, pure 1890 Indian Head Cent with that beautiful shiny green patina. I’m telling you it was beautiful coming out of that sandy black soil. Also got another Colt revolver bullet and another 2 bullets I haven’t seen before any help is appreciated. I also decided to show my glass shards today I get a lot of this just thought I’d show it. For this Swamp Donkey it was a great day. Got to give a shout out to the ML 6” it hits deep [emoji1360]
IMG_1807.jpgIMG_1808.jpgIMG_1809.jpgIMG_1810.jpgIMG_1811.jpgIMG_1812.jpgIMG_0012.jpgIMG_0012.jpgIMG_0012.jpgIMG_1813.jpgIMG_1814.jpgIMG_0012.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 37
hard to find them around here that aren't pretty rough so that one is a real beauty. the old lead is always welcome here too

I do find a bunch of IHs in PA but not many are green. Nice score finding that one!

You guys just don’t understand I hunt A LOT and the IH Cent comes very few and in between for me in the 6 years of my addiction. I might average 2-3 a year and they’re always crusty as heck. Well today I got that 100%, uncut, pure 1890 Indian Head Cent with that beautiful shiny green patina. I’m telling you it was beautiful coming out of that sandy black soil. Also got another Colt revolver bullet and another 2 bullets I haven’t seen before any help is appreciated. I also decided to show my glass shards today I get a lot of this just thought I’d show it. For this Swamp Donkey it was a great day. Got to give a shout out to the ML 6” it hits deep [emoji1360]
View attachment 1675251View attachment 1675252View attachment 1675253View attachment 1675254View attachment 1675255View attachment 1675256View attachment 1675257View attachment 1675263View attachment 1675266View attachment 1675258View attachment 1675259View attachment 1675260

Hi Truth , Many members do understand , I go home with nothing plenty of times. Only a handful of members find everything everytime they post. I wouldn,t take much notice . Keep going stay real and i might insult you some more. Hahaha TP

That is truly a nice penny. Congrats!

Hi Truth , Many members do understand , I go home with nothing plenty of times. Only a handful of members find everything everytime they post. I wouldn,t take much notice . Keep going stay real and i might insult you some more. Hahaha TP

It’s more than welcome ......to try :)

Nice finds, luv the IHP, always my favorite!:headbang:

Nice finds, congratulations! :occasion14:

Good job Dean I bet I hunt almost as much as you when Im not held prisoner with minus 50 below wind chills That is a sweet Indian keep building that tribe my Friend!!!Tommy

Good job Dean I bet I hunt almost as much as you when Im not held prisoner with minus 50 below wind chills That is a sweet Indian keep building that tribe my Friend!!!Tommy

Tommy have you tried these things called thermal britches?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back