What's new

Beautiful weather for beautiful sparkles

cowboykelly

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2007
Messages
37
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lubbock
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Got out the other night during the so called "tropical storm" we were suppose to be hit with. Not much of a storm but there was enough of a drizzle that I had the beach all to myself. As the rain came down the clouds broke just enough for the sun to hit the opposite horizon at sunset. An illuminated thunderhead topped by a double rainbow arched over my treasure spot. I thought surely this was a sign that something good would show up today. Little did I know I was staring at the best thing of the night, the sunset over an empty beach. I came up with a pocket full of change and some sparkles that were all fake, but what a wonderful evening it was!
 

Attachments

  • Kellyboy\'s phone, oct. 2010 206.webp
    Kellyboy\'s phone, oct. 2010 206.webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 612
Upvote 0
sounds like fun!!
 
sounds like the afternoon i did,what is the conglomerate ??
 
It seems to be a rusted spring of some sort...not sure though...there is a little piece of rusted wire at the top and the bottom on opposite sides of its circular form...guess I might hook it up to electrolysis someday if i get around to it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom