Smithsgold
Hero Member
- Joined
- Oct 18, 2005
- Messages
- 671
- Reaction score
- 694
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northern California
- Detector(s) used
- Whites and Minelab
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Bedrock Crevice Gold Detecting on the Yuba River
We are off on a secret mission that's not very secret !!!!
We are meeting up with a subscriber to take a look at one of his Claims and give him a little help on where the Gold Nuggets might be hiding .
After lunch we check out a few spots along the Yuba River until we get to our destination for some bedrock crevice detecting.
Brian strikes first Gold but Gary @TwoToes is right behind him !!!
I work a couple spots on the Bedrock that I think have been checked and worked recently but it never hurts to check them again.
I regain my Lead King title for the day will there be any Gold Nuggets mixed in with them ??
We had a great time along the river enjoying the fresh air and the Mountains.
Once again the Minelab SDC 2300 finds Gold !!!!!!
We are off on a secret mission that's not very secret !!!!
We are meeting up with a subscriber to take a look at one of his Claims and give him a little help on where the Gold Nuggets might be hiding .
After lunch we check out a few spots along the Yuba River until we get to our destination for some bedrock crevice detecting.
Brian strikes first Gold but Gary @TwoToes is right behind him !!!
I work a couple spots on the Bedrock that I think have been checked and worked recently but it never hurts to check them again.
I regain my Lead King title for the day will there be any Gold Nuggets mixed in with them ??
We had a great time along the river enjoying the fresh air and the Mountains.
Once again the Minelab SDC 2300 finds Gold !!!!!!







