What's new

Beech tree carving of a snake

Waynewagon

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 29, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Skiatook, OK
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Patriot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found iron objects buried 100 feet apart in a line from the carved snake. Objects include horseshoes, file, butter churn, stovepipe damper. Unable to find any treasure. Location on Beech Creek in Oklahoma. I left the buried iron objects in the ground.
 
I hope that you find answers, and then make an amazing find. Good luck to you
 
I found iron objects buried 100 feet apart in a line from the carved snake. Objects include horseshoes, file, butter churn, stovepipe damper. Unable to find any treasure. Location on Beech Creek in Oklahoma. I left the buried iron objects in the ground.
continue the line from the tree 100 feet past the last buried piece
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom