What's new

Been a LONG time since SILVER

Rogue Relic Hunter

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
748
Reaction score
593
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia Colony
Detector(s) used
DETECTORS: XP Deus WS-4, Garrett AT Pro and Pro-Pointer, Fisher CZ-5
TOOLS: Piranha shovel & R85 Military digger, both by Predator Tools
ATTIRE: Red Head brand Knee-High Waterproof Snake Boots
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Been on a major silver drought. Digging a house site and came across this beauty -- 1944 Mercury dime (no mint mark so Philadelphia). I was soooooooooo happy. :hello2:

Before that I dug a TWO 1944 wheat pennies (though I did not know their dates yet), a 1970 S quarter, and a Longwood key with a #1 inscribed on the back.

I will call this a GOOD day. Silver drought OVER!

p.s. also dug 3 matchbox type cars. recent stuff, made in China.Trump will put a stop to that. lol

finds-oct21-2016.webp
​
 
Last edited:
Upvote 32
Silver droughts really suck. Congrats on starting a new streak with a nice Merc.
 
No more drought......Congrats! Now go dig some more silver!!!!!
 
Congrats on the great finds! :occasion14:
 
Congratulations on breaking the silver drought. I'm still stuck. It too will break. We need rain.
 
Last edited:
She's a beauty! Congrats, Lisa & John
 
Beautiful Mercury dime! :treasurechest::headbang:
 
It's a good day when you find silver!:icon_thumright:
 
Always a treat to dig silver from Mother Earth!! Yep, a great hunt!!
 
Congratualtions on the silver!
 
Congrats on the finds. Thank you for sharing them with us.
 
Congrats on the Merc and starting a streak in the right direction!!

-- Jeff --
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom