What's new

Been a while since I have posted , found some treasure today , Ring #34

pl8man

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
4,204
Reaction score
4,643
Golden Thread
2
Location
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been at least two months since I have posted any finds due to working all the time , broken coil on my MXT PRO and my home computer finally took a dump :BangHead: . Now I'm up and running again :hello2: . Had the day off today so I hunted a park that I had not hunted before . I believe it once was a school and before that an old ranch dated back to the early 1900's . Lots of clad found , $6.35 :thumbsup: . The best finds were a 925 silver ring , 1964D silver Rosie and three wheats ... 1956D , 1956D and 1942 . One item I found was a good 7 inches deep and looks like the plate to a door lock ? Very cool design on it . Hope to start hunting more often and find them rings again :headbang:
HH
Glen
 

Attachments

  • 100_4104.webp
    100_4104.webp
    301.1 KB · Views: 187
  • 100_4105.webp
    100_4105.webp
    498.4 KB · Views: 178
  • 100_4106.webp
    100_4106.webp
    586.8 KB · Views: 174
  • 100_4109.webp
    100_4109.webp
    160.8 KB · Views: 182
  • 100_4110.webp
    100_4110.webp
    211.1 KB · Views: 182
  • 100_4111.webp
    100_4111.webp
    176.3 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Upvote 48
You got some nice variety,, always good to come home with silver.
Congrats
 
Great hunt. Love the silver ring.
Congrats..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom