What's new

Been having fun water hunting at local beaches

Schrecky

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2006
Messages
398
Reaction score
34
Golden Thread
0
Location
NW, PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3, Minelab Excailbur 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been using my Excal 1000 to hunt in the water at some local fresh water beaches. I've found less gold than normal but some other interesting finds. The very nice weather has warmed to water to the upper 70's which is a very nice plus this year. I'm usually in the water by 5:30 am and don't get out until 10:00 when the life guards come on duty. Retirement is great.

Triton
Triton.jpg


Titanium
Titanium.jpg


Sterling
Sterling.jpg


925
925.jpg


14k
14k.jpg


Not sure on this one, it is not marked but is a very nice ring
dontknow.jpg


?????
whoknows.jpg


other junk rings
junk.jpg
 
Upvote 0
great looking rings havent found a titanium or a tungsten yet but want to
 
Great group of rings. I've found two rings just like yours with no markings. one of them is a "spinner" and the other like a plain wedding band. :icon_scratch:

jeweler should be able to run a test to check the composition, right? :thumbsup:
 
You are doing real good at those local beaches. Ya gotta love them "comfort" rings with the rounded edges. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom