What's new

Beer token

billn1956

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2010
Messages
446
Reaction score
156
Golden Thread
0
Does anyone have any information on this token ? I have not found any thing on it. Brass 23 mm ,1 mm thick
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    8.6 KB · Views: 226
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    8 KB · Views: 183
Upvote 0
Thank you Don.I had no luck finding info on this.As i get better at reshearing i hope i can help others as so many of you do.Thank you and H.H
 
Upvote 0
Thanks, Bill.
I also found additional entries on Mr. Austin that went back to 1900.
Apparently, he was an officer (Secretary) in his work union as noted in their Journal.
Don.......
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Age of this token?
Replies
6
Views
1K
Replies
14
Views
910

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom