Ammoman Bronze Member Joined Oct 12, 2015 Messages 2,221 Reaction score 5,392 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used XP Deus, XP Deus2, NOX 900, Tesoro Compadre.. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2018 #1 This afternoon I was at an old site that has given up nothing but trash. This was my first signal of the day and I suspect this is trash as well. But, before i send it to file 86, I want to be sure. Any ideas on what this might be part of? Back side Thanks in advance! HH everyone. Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
This afternoon I was at an old site that has given up nothing but trash. This was my first signal of the day and I suspect this is trash as well. But, before i send it to file 86, I want to be sure. Any ideas on what this might be part of? Back side Thanks in advance! HH everyone.
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 28, 2018 #21 THROW IT MY WAY WHEN YOU DO Upvote 0