What's new

Before the rain came...Morning Hunt...nuthin'special....

DirtLover

Full Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2016
Messages
151
Reaction score
487
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florence,Alabama
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1236 x2....Garrett GTP 1350....Whites 6000DI Pro SL....Eurotek Pro....Tesoro Deleon...Minelab X-Terra 70...Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSC_0233.webpDSC_0234.webp
 
Upvote 22
Looks like my hunts but its good to see your post I go out m ost times with no great finds that's the reality I think for most of us but it will come every dog needs a bone once in a while hope to see some great finds soon from you Thanks for the post!!!!!!
 
Nice ring find, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Looks like a silver ring..... would have made my day!!
 
Looks like a real nice big silver ring there.
 
Thx Everybody....
 
I humbly disagree. Plenty of specialness goin' on there!
Nice!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom