Drmagnum Jr. Member Joined Apr 24, 2011 Messages 57 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Fisher F4, Minelab Safari Jun 25, 2011 #1 Looking for info on a bell I found today. Looks brass maybe from a horse harness? Can anyone ballpark an age? Thanks and Happy Hunting! Attachments Bell 2 (Small).webp 17.8 KB · Views: 216 Bell 1 (Small).webp 16.4 KB · Views: 217
Looking for info on a bell I found today. Looks brass maybe from a horse harness? Can anyone ballpark an age? Thanks and Happy Hunting!
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,352 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Jun 25, 2011 #2 No 3 Crotal Bell, but I think the attachment style would suggest that it is from the very late 1800's Cool find! Upvote 0
No 3 Crotal Bell, but I think the attachment style would suggest that it is from the very late 1800's Cool find!
Drmagnum Jr. Member Joined Apr 24, 2011 Messages 57 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Fisher F4, Minelab Safari Jun 25, 2011 Thread Owner #3 Nice. Thanks for the info! Upvote 0